Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Taylor Organizes the Biggest 3-Gun Event in New England

Guns.com     •     August 13, 2019, 12:30 pm
Taylor Thorne didn’t grow up with guns. She only got her first gun at age of 22. “I’d just moved out into the sticks of New Hampshire with no neighbors and no police department. I decided I wanted a…
Guns.com     •     August 13, 2019, 12:00 pm
The PTR 9KT, a semi-auto send-up of the HK MP5K. What’s not to love? (Photo: Chris Eger/Guns.com) The Heckler & Koch MP5 is a thing of enduring beauty but their rarity on the consumer market has left…
Guns.com     •     August 13, 2019, 11:30 am
I’ll be honest with you. I have had the opportunity to shoot the Kriss Sphinx on multiple occasions over the last six years. It’s an outstanding handgun. The newest 9mm compact version I recently had…

No comments:

Post a Comment